Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Egyptian Museum

After being in Cairo for over a month, I decided to finally go to the Egyptian Museum. I was warned prior to going that things are kind of a mess there. There isn't air conditioning in about 95% of the building, you can't bring a camera into the museum, and there really isn't any organization scheme to the whole set up. That being said, you must go! (In my opinion) The most important part to see is the exhibit for King Tut.
Photobucket

Like I said above, you're not supposed to bring a camera inside or take any pitcures. So after we entered through security, we had to check our camera. Now you know I'm not going into such an important place and walking away without any pictures inside. So I pulled out the blackberry, while inside, and snuck two photos. I got caught taking both pictures. We had some security dudes following us throughout the museum. I wish I had saved my one or two picture moment to the King Tut portion. I probably would have been banned for life if I had snuck a King Tut picture. Here are the pictures below I was lucky to get with my blackberry.

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment